From Kaiser Health News:
Among the takeaways from this week’s podcast:
- Outside Washington, concerns about health care accessibility and prices remain a big issue warblade vollversion kostenlos downloaden.
- Democrats, looking toward the midterm elections in the fall, think that health care can be a potent issue for them. But many also believe that they can’t just run on complaints that the Republicans are sabotaging the Affordable Care Act whatsapp op pc gratis downloaden. They are seeking to find a message that looks to the future.
- Republicans see the plans by the White House to implement new regulations that allow expansion of association health plans and short-term health plans as a strong action that will thwart complaints that they haven’t fixed the ACA ds spiele downloaden für speicherkarte.
- The states are beginning to release the initial requests from health insurers for premium increases. They vary substantially, but many appear to be partly attributed to the decision last year by Congress to repeal the penalty for people who don’t get insurance download spiegel online.
- The report this week by the Medicare trustees that the hospital trust fund is closer to insolvency has ignited Democratic criticism of changes in health care law that were part of the GOP tax cut last year onedrive for business app herunterladen.
- Arkansas has begun implementing its work requirements for healthy adults covered by the Medicaid expansion. It’s the first state to do that rollercoaster tycoon 2 gratis downloaden full version. But critics point out that those adults will have to register their work hours online only — and many do not have access to computers.