In 2015, this penalty will increase to 2% of your household income that is above the tax return threshold for your filing status, or your family’s flat dollar amount, which is $325 per adult and $162.50 per child under 18 apps für smartphones kostenlosen.
Need more information about tax penalties and Obamacare? Visit http://healthedeals.com/articles/how-to-calculate-your-2015-obamacare-tax-credit to learn more download youtube images.
This Health Care Reform Calculator estimates premiums under the Affordable Care Act and subsequent regulations (“ACA”). Beginning in 2014, tax credits will be available for individuals under age 65 who purchase coverage on their own through an Exchange and are not covered through their employer, Medicare or Medicaid herunterladen. The tool allows the user to examine the impact at different income levels, ages, family sizes, and regional costs.
Premium calculation estimates were prepared by the Congressional Budget Office solitaire deutsch download kostenlos windows 8.
The calculator does not apply to individuals with ACA-compliant coverage available through an employer.
How to find my Modified Adjusted Gross Income
Start with Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) as defined as gross income minus adjustments to income fortran herunterladen. We suggest you refer to your 2013 federal income tax return to get a quick estimate of your 2013 AGI. On your 2013 return, please refer to:
- Line 4 if you filed a Form 1040EZ
- Line 21 if you filed a Form 1040A
- Line 37 if you filed a Form 1040
Your AGI needs to be modified if you have the following (we suggest you consult a tax professional):
- Any passive loss or passive income, or
- Any rental losses (whether or not allowed by IRC § 469(c)(7)), or
- IRA, taxable social security or
- One-half of self-employment tax (IRC § 469(i)(3)(E)) or
- Exclusion under 137 for adoption expenses or
- Student loan interest download googlechrome.
- Exclusion for income from US savings bonds (to pay higher education tuition and fees)
- Qualified tuition expenses (tax years 2002 and later)
- Tuition and fees deduction
- Any overall loss from a PTP (publicly traded partnership)
*“Alternative health insurance solutions” refers to hospital and surgical indemnity insurance and guaranteed issue fixed indemnity insurance plans tipico android herunterladen. “Affordable temporary health insurance“ refers to short-term temporary health insurance plans. These plans are not considered individual major medical health insurance as defined by the Affordable Care Act, and they do not provide all the same benefits or as high a level of coverage as such medical health insurance adobe reader windows 7 64 bit download for free. You will not get a tax credit for purchasing these plans.
If you are not eligible for a tax credit you may be eligible for Medicaid.
The premium and subsidy amounts displayed are estimates only and the actual amounts of subsidy eligibility may differ ark mod. This subsidy calculator is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal or tax advice.