|Our Employer Solutions CE Event starts next week, and this is your LAST CHANCE to sign up. There are only a few spots left. The lineup of courses, each offering one hour of CE credit, is below. We hope you can join us.
Monday, August 27
1:30 pm – Cafeteria Plans: Because One Size Does NOT Fit All (Course 113486)
3:00 pm – Employer Solutions: MERPs (Course 113470)
Tuesday, August 28
9:00 am – Defined Contribution is Finally Legal! (Course 107167)
10:30 am – Medicare Premium Reimbursement Arrangements (Course 109734)
Wednesday, August 29
1:30 pm – Employer Solutions: Level-Funded Plans (Course 113461)
3:00 pm – Employer Solutions: Association Plans (Course 113448)
Thursday, August 30
9:00 am – PEOs: Friends or Foes? (Course 113463)
10:30 am – Employer Solutions: Captives (Course 113468)
Friday, August 31
9:00 am – What in the World is Reference-Based Pricing? (Course 110557)
10:30 am – 2019 Options for Individual Clients (Course 113283)
All sessions will be recorded and available to all registrants afterwards, but the live CE webinars will only be available to the first 100 people who sign up. Don’t miss out – if you’re interested in attending, please sign up TODAY.
ComedyCE.com Season Pass Holders: $49 | Click here to register
All Others: $99 | Click here to register
A Couple Notes
- All courses are offered through ComedyCE.com LLC, Texas CE provider number 37719.
- All of these webinars provide one hour of CLASSROOM (not classroom equivalent) CE credit for general lines agents in the state of Texas. You do not have to take an exam to receive credit, but you do have to attend the entire webinar and answer any attendance checks. You can pick and choose which sessions you’d like to attend (you do not have to attend all sessions; you will receive credit for those classes you do attend).
- I will be the presenter for all of the courses, but I will be incorporating content from a number of industry experts and will likely have some special guests for some of the sessions.
- Because this is a special event and not part of our regularly-scheduled monthly webinars, it is not included in the ComedyCE.com Season Pass, but Season Pass holders do save 50% on their registration.
- This event will take the place of the Innovative Ideas Summit. If you had previously signed up for that event, you will be automatically registered for this event and will have access to the recordings afterwards. There is a big overlap in the content.