|During the third week of May, ComedyCE.com will be hosting a series of five “Ask the Experts” webinars that will give brokers a chance to get their questions answered by experts in their respective fields herunterladen. Each day we’ll tackle a new topic, from HSAs to employer reporting. These interview-format sessions will give us an opportunity to take a deep dive into subjects that often confuse brokers and baffle their clients sap kostenlos herunterladen. You’re guaranteed to learn something new that you can apply to your business.
Here’s the lineup of topics. Our guests will be announced soon download word for free in full.
- Monday, May 20, 11am: Employer Reporting – five years in, you would think employers have this figured out, but you would be wrong…
- Tuesday, May 21, 1pm: Keeping Your Clients Compliant – most brokers see compliance as a hassle, but it’s also a huge opportunity for those who can talk competently about it with their clients and prospects Download sims 3 accessories for free.
- Wednesday, May 22, 11am: Medicare Advice for Active Employees – more people are working past age 65, so what should they do about their health coverage herunterladen?
- Thursday, May 23, 1pm: Direct Primary Care – we’re hearing a lot about DPC and concierge medicine, but how exactly does it work, and are clients actually signing up download asus manager?
- Friday, May 24, 11am: Health Savings Accounts – we’ve been talking about them for years, but what DON’T we know about HSAs herunterladen?
Selfishly, I picked these topics because I want to learn more about them and because I’ve received specific questions from agents that I don’t know how to answer, so I’m very excited about conducting these interviews and learning from people who know way more than I do. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the conversations as well raw files download for free.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to submit their own questions, and the sessions will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live webinars access datenbank kostenlos.
“Seating” is limited, so sign up today
This special event is limited to the first 100 attendees and is sure to fill up quickly anno 1503 königsedition kostenlos.
ComedyCE.com Season Pass Holders get a big discount – it’s just $19 for the entire event. Click here to register.
If you’re not a Season Pass holder, the price is just $49. Click here to sign up.
If you’d like to sign up for a Season Pass, which gives you access to six hours of webinar CE classes per month plus savings on events like this, click here.
All five courses are being filed for CE credit in the state of Texas (1 hour each, pending approval by TDI). The CE provider for all courses is ComedyCE.com LLC (provider number 37719). While the sessions are being recorded so you can watch them on your own time, you do have to attend the live webinars in order to receive CE credit.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you can join us for this event.