Thank you all for attending the employee benefits training March 5th and 6th. I enjoyed meeting each of you and hope that you found the class to be a good use of your time herunterladen.
Here is the information that we covered in the class along with a few additional resources that you might want to take a look at. Obviously, there’s a lot more to learn, but this is a good start tor browser for free.
If you need to contact me, my email address is email@example.com and my phone number is 817-366-7536.
Day One: Employee Benefits Overview and Health Reform Intro
- A Crash Course in Employee Benefits (please allow a moment for the file to load – it’s pretty large)
- HSA Assets 2013 (image)
Health Savings Accounts
Day Two: Compliance, Communication, and Health Reform
- Auto Enrollment – Technical Release from DOL
- Exchange Notice – Technical Release from DOL
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage – Final Regulations
- COBRA – Employer’s Guide
- ERISA – DOL Reference Page
- Medicare Creditable Coverage Notices – CMS Reference Page
- Jellyvision is worth taking a look at – they do a lot of benefits communication stuff and have some reports on their site with some useful information strategie pc spiele kostenlos downloaden.
- The Center for Health Care Strategies has some great health literacy stats on their website, www.chcs.org app downloaden ohne wlan.
- Employer Presentation (before the final rules on the employer mandate)
- Employer Mandate Final Rules – what’s changed mixcloud dateienen?
Health Reform Resources: